5 Series 'Easy Mount' No CUT Electric
Not available for sale in the
Designed to fit perfectly into a standard ANSI frame prep, the 5
Series Easy Mount Strikes do not require any frame cutting.
With a strike body depth of less than one inch, no modifications
to the dust box are needed either, (excluding the need for a wire
access hole on the dust cover). Simply remove the standard
mechanical plate and replace it with the 5 Series Easy Mount.
The 5 Series installs easily and sits completely hidden in the
door frame, delivering a clean and aesthetically pleasing, finished
DOOR FRAME TYPE
For optimal performance of this strike, frame and
door alignment is required.
• Commercial Centers
• Industrial Buildings
• Educational Facilities
• Retail Outlets
• Health Care Facilities
• Office Complexes
Watch the 5 Series Product Review Video
Watch Just how Easy the 5 Series Installs
- No frame cutting required
- The smallest body size in the industry makes this strike the
easiest to install into an ANSI cutout - with no frame cutting or
modifications to the dustbox required.
- Field selectable Fail Locked/ Unlocked
- Field selectable 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC
- Vertical adjustment of 5/16" to accommodate misalignment of
doors and frames
- Works with all major cylindrical lock brands with 1/2" latch
- Plug-in wire connectors
- Mounting tabs and tamper-resistant screws included
- Brushed Stainless Steel faceplate
NOTE: For optimal performance of this strike,
frame and door alignment is required
5514LM..........Easy Mount Strike with Latch Monitor
3 Year Warranty
Field Selectable FL/FUL
Field Selectable 12 or 24 VDC and 12 to 24 VAC
14 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
32D - Brushed Stainless Steel
* Ratings are based on maximum current draw at +10°C and include
initial power up draw.
**Nominal resistance at +25°C ± 7% tolerance.
Intermittent Duty = Energized less than 1 minute with Duty Ratio
Continuous Duty = Energized 1 minute or more
UL Listed for 1500 lbs