- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
Announcing RCI's NEW 5 SERIES "EASY MOUNT"
Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp, April 2011 - Rutherford Controls continues to enhance its Electric Strike offering by introducing its New 5 Series "Easy Mount" - No Cut Strike, for cylindrical locks with a 1/2" latch projection.
Designed to fit easily into a standard ANSI frame prep, the 5 Series boasts NO frame cutting required. Simply remove the standard mechanical strike plate, and replace it with the new "Easy Mount" Electric Strike.
With the smallest strike body in the industry, simply drill a wire access hole - and no additional modifications to the dust box are required.
"Our engineering team has worked diligently to produce the shallowest, shortest, and thinnest strike body, of any "No-Cut" Strike in the industry. The small size ensures the 5 Series will fit easily into an ANSI prep, which ultimately leads to a faster, more economical installation, "Factors that both the Installer and the End-user will appreciate" says Bob Lafrance, VP of Sales & Marketing.
While the 5 series has vertical adjustability of up to 5/16", optimal performance with a "No-Cut", concealed strike, can only be realized when the door is properly aligned. "The RCI 6 Series Electric Strikes is what we recommend if less than optimum conditions exist", states Bob Lafrance.
Standard features of the New 5 Series include; Field Selectable Mode, (fail locked/unlocked), field selectable voltage, (12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24 VAC), plug in wire connectors for fast and easy installation, (also includes mounting tabs and tamper resistant screws for added security). A latch monitoring version of the 5 Series Strike will also be available in the near future.
UL Listed to 1500 lb static strength, the strike has also been factory tested to meet the BHMA Grade 1 strength and endurance criteria, along with a brushed stainless steel finish, "Easy Mount" delivers on strength, durability and architectural design.
Known today as RCI, Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp., is a global solution-based organization that provides the architectural hardware, locksmith, security and OEM markets with the best in electric locking and access control solutions. In or Out…We Make it Easy!
# # #
If you would like more information on this product or to schedule an interview, please contact Sales at 1-800-265-6630 or Sales@rutherfordcontrols.com