- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
RCI WINS ASIS INTERNATIONAL ACCOLADES AWARD
Rutherford Controls is proud to announce that its new EW8310 Early Warning Electromagnetic lock has been selected as one of ASIS International's Accolades Award winners.
ASIS International, is the preeminent organization for security professionals worldwide. The Accolades are a new awards competition that recognizes the security industry's most innovative new products, services and/or solutions.
A team of judges representing end users and experts in security technologies evaluated more than 130 entries before selecting the top 10 winners.
The EW8310 Electromagnetic Lock was a winner in the "Coolest Stuff" category. This category is described as a security device that sets itself apart as a breakthrough or inventive as compared to similar products or techniques. This is something that not so long ago was yet to be imagined.
The EW8310 is more than an Electromagnetic lock, it can also sense when an intruder is attempting to gain access into a building through a locked door. The patented built-in sensor detects attempted forced entry and activates local and remote alarms prior to the integrity of the door being compromised; well before the break-in has occurred.
An alarm in the immediate location, similar to a car alarm, will ward off would be thieves before they have a chance to gain access. The remote alarm notifies security allowing them time to get to the break in area.
Known today as RCI, Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. is a global, solution based organization that provides the architectural hardware, locksmith, and security markets with the best in electric locks, door hardware and access control products. In or Out… We Make it Easy!
# # #
If you would like more information on this product or to schedule an interview, please contact Sales at 1-800-265-6630 or Sales@rutherfordcontrols.com