- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
RCI Electric Strikes now UL Listed for 1500lbs!
July 2010 - Rutherford Controls is pleased to announce
that the RCI 6 Series "All-in-One" and 0162 Surface
Mounted Electric Rim Strike have now been UL tested and listed
to 1500 lbs static strength.
'We have always tested our 6 Series and our 0162 Rim Strike to 1500 lbs of static strength but saw the value in listing these products with Underwriters Laboratories to their highest quality rating. Now the quality of our 0162 and 6 Series cannot be disputed', says Bob Lafrance, VP of Marketing & Sales for RCI.
The assurance of performance, quality and security provided to people and property is at the forefront of everything we do here at Rutherford Controls', states Vicky Rutherford, President of Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
0162 Rim Strike: Easy solution, robust security, guaranteed satisfaction.
Compatible with the vast majority of Exit Devices, the 0162 Surface mounted Rim Strike is ideal for any type of frame. The rugged, stainless steel construction and conventional keeper design offer added security and reliability. Standard features and benefits include; dual voltage for additional flexibility in the field, plug-in wire connectors for a fast and easy installation and up to ¼" horizontal adjustment, for mis-aligned doors and frames.
Best of all, this Rim Strike is entirely surface mounted and installs flush against the frame. No cutting means installers get it done faster and easier.
The 0162 is UL1034 Listed under Burglary-resistant Electric Door Strikes and carries the highest rating for strength and durability: Dynamic - 70 ft-lbs, , Static - 1500 lbs, Endurance - 250,000 cycles.
The 0162 has also been factory cycle tested to over 4,000,000 cycles of operation.
RCI's "All-in-One" 6 Series: These electric strikes combine several requested key features.
Standard features include a multi-voltage single solenoid, selectable lock mode (no tools necessary), horizontal adjustment, and plug-in wire connectors.
The L65 Low Profile version accepts 1/2" or 5/8" latch projection (perfect for narrow stile aluminum frames). The S65 Standard version is ideal when you require 3/4" latch projection.
Not only will installations be faster and easier, distributors and installers can cut their strike inventory significantly, because one strike does it all!
The 6 Series UL1034 Listed under Burglary-resistant Electric Door Strikes and carries the highest rating for strength and durability: Dynamic - 70 ft-lbs, Static - 1500 lbs, Endurance - 250,000 cycles.
It has also been factory cycle tested to over 1,000,000 cycles of operation.
Known today as RCI, Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. is a global, solution based organization that provides the architectural hardware, locksmith, and security markets with the best in electric locks, door hardware and access control products. In or Out… We Make it Easy!
# # #
If you would like more information on this product or to schedule an interview, please contact Sales at 1-800-265-6630 or Sales@rutherfordcontrols.com