- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
CAMBRIDGE, ON (Friday, September 27, 2013) - Rutherford Controls Int'l Inc. (A DORMA Group Company) is proud to announce the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California. The new facility is the third warehouse in North America for RCI which also operates in Virginia Beach, Virginia and Cambridge, Ontario, Canada; the corporate head office. This new warehouse will allow RCI to better service its west coast customers by providing shorter shipping times as well as increasing inventory and product availability to all customers. The nearly 5,000 square foot facility, which houses both DORMA and RCI branded products, operates from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (PDT) Monday to Friday. "This third warehouse greatly enhances our ability to provide our customers with the products they want, when they want them", says Eric Gowland, President of RCI. "It also shows our commitment to improving our already stellar customer service. We will continue to invest in infrastructure and logistics support to maximize our capability to perform as a leading supplier of access control and electrified locking hardware products", continues Gowland.
To celebrate the launch of the new warehouse, RCI will be hosting an open house and BBQ event which will take place in January 2014. Event details to follow in the near future.
In addition, RCI is excited to announce that their electromagnetic locks have been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), which focuses on fire prevention by regulating buildings by controlling substances and products which may cause fires. This new certification on RCI products is a great benefit for customers in the state of California.