- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
Effective August 1st, 2012, Vicky Rutherford announced the appointment of Eric Gowland, as President of RCI. Eric joined RCI in 2008. He is a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) and a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) with over 25 years of experience working with (and for) manufacturing and distribution companies. Prior to RCI, Eric owned and managed his own International Consulting and Software business helping manufacturers, with extensive distribution networks, utilize the Theory of Constraints to drive exponential profit growth.
Vicky Rutherford will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer, after her 10 year run as President of RCI. In a prepared statement, Vicky said: "I am confident that we have the right team in place with the right skills, willingness and ability to execute our Strategic plans. The RCI we know today is nothing like it was a decade ago. We have a respected, well established brand in the market and an extensive distribution network. We have built a solid foundation for sustainable growth. In my new role, I look forward to supporting and guiding RCI and its leadership team."
Also effective August 1, 2012, Brent Mountford took on Operations and was appointed Director of Finance and Operations. Mountford is a Chartered Accountant and has been with RCI since 2009, responsible for Finance, HR and IT. Brent is a strong leader and has over 17 years of experience in manufacturing and high tech industries.
RCI is a globally connected organization providing the Security, Locksmith and Architectural Hardware markets with the best in innovative electric locking and access control solutions.