- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp, November 2011 - RCI continues to set the standard for design innovation, with the launch of the NEW F2164 Fire-rated Electric Strike for locks with offset, or centerline latch entry. With the F2 strike, one product can accommodate virtually every type of lockset on the market!
This unique, "all-in-one", fire-rated electric strike combines strength, (1500 lbs holding force), endurance, (1.5 million cycles) and convenience, (everything you need is in the box).
Choosing an electric strike for a mortise lock can be very challenging, with the wide variety of locks available with different latch locations. Not anymore… the F2's patent pending "Saw-tooth Adjustment Locator" design allows the installer to slide the deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp vertically to choose the precise position for the lock. There's no need to determine which lock is being used, or order special faceplates. Everything you need is in the box. Distributors and Installers can carry fewer SKU's - because the F2164 does it all. It even accommodates a 1" deadbolt for night-latch function!
Installation doesn't get any easier. The unique patent pending "Sliding Shim" design moves vertically on the keeper to align with any latch location, allowing up to 1/8" horizontal adjustment on warped or misaligned doors. We've also included a faceplate for centerline latch entry, a trim plate for messy frame cuts, a "hands-free" adhesive template - and all the drivers you need to install the strike.
Other Standard features of the New F2 Strike include; field selectable voltage, (12 or 24VAC/DC), low current draw (only .19 Amps @ 24VDC), plug-in wire connectors and anti-tamper pry-guard. It's non-handed and the "Cool Keeper" solenoid design means the strike doesn't heat up!
If latch monitoring is an after thought, the optional patent pending "plug-in" Latch Monitor Switch can be purchased separately. No need to replace the strike… just plug in the F2LM!
The F2164 is UL Listed - 1034 Burglary Resistant
and UL Listed - 10C (3-hour) Fire Rated, (fail locked only). This
strike delivers on strength, versatility, durability and design
RCI is a globally connected organization providing the Security, Locksmith and Architectural Hardware markets with the best in innovative electric locking and access control solutions.
In or Out…
We make it Easy!
# # #
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact us by phone at: 1-800-265-6630