- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
DORMA CANADA ACQUIRES DOR-TECH LTD.
DORMA Canada Ltd. has expanded its presence by acquiring Dor-Tech, an independent automatic door distributor in the Greater Toronto area.
Burlington, Ontario-headquartered Dor-Tech enables DORMA to provide its customers with enhanced product solutions and services in the Greater Toronto area. The acquisition strongly reinforces DORMA's installation and service presence throughout the Americas.
The service sector is continuing to grow throughout the country as buildings age and need to be retrofitted for new technologies that will enable increased access control and energy efficiency. The partnership with Dor-Tech Ltd will allow DORMA to provide a broader spectrum of products and services to the customer.
"The addition of Dor-Tech provides an excellent fit and will add a superior service and installation group to provide our customers with the optimum door technology and access solution capabilities," commented DORMA Canada President John Simioni. And continues, "The combination of Dor-Tech and DORMA provides an excellent strategic and cultural fit. We are excited to have them join the DORMA team.
Dor-Tech was incorporated in 2007 by Terry Youngs and his son Justin Youngs. Dor-Tech's experienced staff has over 20 years of industry experience providing exceptional customer service and professional quality workmanship. Dor-Tech's true success has been its ability to create and maintain long term relationships with its customers by working hand in hand to ensure they receive the end product they desire. Dor-Tech's expertise in Architectural Glass, Revolving Doors and Project Management will be a welcomed addition to DORMA Canada.