- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
For the first time since the September merger, the two groups exhibit together in North America
Lexington | USA | 30 March 2016
For the first time in North America since the announcement of the merger between Dorma group and Kaba group, both companies will exhibit as one united enterprise at the ISC West show in Las Vegas. The International Security Conference & Exposition, the world's largest security industry gathering, is a vital show for the company.
"dorma+kaba represents the emergence of a new industry leader," says Steve Dentinger, lead North America EAD (Electronic Access & Data) for dorma+kaba Access Solutions Americas. "This merger allows us to offer our customers a wider range of products and services from a single source."
The complementary product offerings between the two companies provide significant synergy. Kaba's Keyscan integrated access control line and Dorma's RCI electric strikes and power supplies are natural fits, especially for the integration market. Both lines will feature new products in booth 25089, while the company's second booth, 7109, will serve as a presentation theatre for industry topic discussions and Fitness Zone relaxation station with complimentary massages.
"This show represents an enormous opportunity for our new company to launch its broad-reaching capabilities," notes Laura Reid, lead marketing for dorma+kaba Access Solutions Americas. "Since the merger announcement in September, we have worked aggressively with our integration team to put a new corporate structure in place. Up to now, these internal efforts have not been visible to our customers and channel partners, but all that changes with our booths at this show. The #WeFit says it all: dorma+kaba has integrated solutions that fit our markets' needs."
Kaba - Beyond Security
With its innovative products, systems, and services, globally active technology group Kaba (part of dorma+kaba Holding AG, SIX Swiss Exchange: DOKA) is a leading provider of high quality access management solutions, locks, cylinders, physical access systems, enterprise data and time recording, and hotel access systems. The Group is also the global market leader for high security locks, key blanks, transponder keys, and key manufacturing machines. For more than 150 years, Kaba has set trends in security and beyond - in terms of functionality, convenience, and design -- always with a focus on optimum value to customers. Kaba provides the Saflok and ILCO electronic locking solutions. www.kaba.com and www.kaba-adsamericas.com
DORMA is a leading global manufacturer of premium access solutions and services that enable better buildings. A full range of products and services provides safety and security as well as convenience and comfort. DORMA features a design oriented portfolio of architectural door hardware, specialty hardware for glass door and wall applications, door automation systems including Crane Revolving Doors, and operable wall systems featuring Modernfold. Strategic partnerships with technology innovators RCI and Farpointe Data extend DORMA's portfolio of electromechanical access control products and systems, and strengthens the presence of both firms in the North American market. DORMA is an international market leader with innovative and inspiring design and technologies for access solutions and services. www.dorma.com
dorma+kaba - a new industry leader is born
The merger of the businesses of Kaba Group, headquartered in Rümlang (Switzerland) and Dorma Group, based in Ennepetal (Germany), was completed on 1 September 2015. Together, dorma+kaba are one of the top 3 global companies in the market for security and access solutions, with pro forma sales of over CHF 2 billion, and around 16,000 employees.
SIX Swiss Exchange: DOKA (formerly: KABN / KABNE)
Further information at www.dormakaba.com