- dormakaba Completes Acquisition of Mechanical Security Businesses From Stanley Black and Decker
- dormakaba Agrees To Acquire Mesker Openings Group, Expanding Business In North America
- Read the first issue of the dorma+kaba Customer Magazine
- Smarter access means Kaba and Dorma joining forces
- dorma+kaba unite at ISC West 2016
- DORMA and Kaba announce merger plans
- DORMA Canada Acquires Dor-Tech Ltd.
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike from RCI wins New Product Showcase Award
- New 0563 1/2" Rim Strike - A Slimmer Strike for a Better Fit
- RCI announces the opening of a new warehouse in Anaheim, California
- Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp. (RCI) Announces Sale of Business to The Dorma Group
- New President at Rutherford Controls Int'l Corp.
- RCI Wins New Product Showcase for F2164
- NEW F2164 Fire-Rated Electric Strike
- NEW 5 Series Easy Mount Electric Strike
- RCIs 0162 and 6 Series Strikes Now UL Listed for 1500lbs
- New 3 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locksets
- RCI WINS ASIS International Accolades Award
- RCI Introduces NEW DE8310 Delayed Egress
- RCI Releases its NEW 0162 Rim Strike
- RCI Releases its NEW EW8310 Early Warning EM Lock
Dorma and Kaba announce merger plans
We are pleased to inform you that Dorma and Kaba have decided to embark on a common path for the future, and aim to merge to form the dorma+kaba group.
It was and is our goal to provide you - our clients - with comprehensive solutions and services relating to security and building access around the world. We will be even better able to do so in the future as a result of the merger. Dorma and Kaba's products and services are highly complementary, and in the future we will be in a position to provide you - our customers - with a comprehensive offering from a single source for everything relating to building access and security.
We are convinced that Kaba is the ideal partner for us. Together we can position our global business even better, more sustainably and more efficiently - to the advantage of our customers and business partners. Collectively, our companies can look back on over 260 years of tradition and experience in the areas of security, access control, and door closing and fittings technology. Moreover, we share a passion for innovation and the aspiration to offer our customers true added value.
As you can see in the enclosed press release, the merger is still subject to approval by Kaba Holding AG shareholders as well as the competition authorities. Until then, we will continue to conduct our business relationship with you in the usual manner. And afterward, we want to become even better together.
Should you have any questions at this point, please contact us. We are happy to discuss the matter with you personally. We will naturally also continue to keep you informed of the further steps in a timely manner.
Rutherford Controls Int'l